SMARTPHONE • TABLET • DESKTOP
Coding Grid – Learn to Code
What language should I learn first?
If you have no experience with programming and you haven’t chosen your programming career path yet, we believe that you should learn the simplest language first.
Most popular programming languages are based on the same concepts. When you know that concepts and gain some practice, you will be able to confidently switch to any other language.
VisualL is a missing link between block-oriented visual languages such as Scratch and traditional text-based languages.
Moreover we have created an IDE, that makes writing programs in VisualL both educational and fun.
HOW TO START CODING?
Coding Grid IDE
The Coding Grid IDE (Integrated Development Environment) gives you everything you need to start programming.
– The code editor that allows you to drag and drop statements and edit expressions.
– Your Personal AI Teacher. Learn how to code all by yourself with our new AI Assistant in Coding Grid’s Pro version.
– The grid that is the main input/output for your programs.
– The command palette to run your programs.
– The console to print the data.
– The Text-To-Speech (TTS) technology.
– And many more, to help you learn fast.
At present, we offer support for English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Polish, Hindi, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Portuguese, Japanese, or Dutch.
Give it a try, and unlock the power of coding in your native language today!